Need living space, no worries, this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home has it all! Perfect for a growing family or Multi-Generational living. Spacious, open-concept living areas, abundant natural light, and a stunning primary suite are a few features you will find when you visit this home. Grand 2-story foyer, formal LR and DR w/tray ceiling, open kitchen w/dbl ovens, granite and SS appliances, eating nook/sunroom w/cathedral ceiling, family room with surround sound speakers and gas fireplace, large trek deck that overlooks nature w/privacy. Upstairs includes the primary suite along with 4 additional spacious bedrooms. The walk-out basement has endless possibilities with a full bath, theatre room and a huge Rec room for home schooling/office, home gym, multi-generational living or playroom! Community amenities include a clubhouse, pool, golf, playground, tennis and endless walking trails. Just minutes to shopping, restaurants and interstate!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,471 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price