Wow what an amazing home!! This beautiful 6 bedroom 3 1/2 bath traditional two story home features two primary bedrooms. One on the first floor and one on the second floor. The first floor primary bathroom has a separate stand-up shower and an oversized jacuzzi tub and a massive walk-in closet. This home features nearly a 3/4 acer lot in the desirable Royal Grant neighborhood. What if the power goes out? No need to worry there is a whole house generator that runs of natural gas. What amazing architecture on the first floor Florida room that features vaulted ceilings and recessed lighting with tons of space for entertaining! The large kitchen boasts an oversized center island and eat in breakfast area. Schedule a tour with your local agent today.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price