This stunning 1700 square-foot brick ranch in the heart of Greenbrier in Chesapeake Virginia is an amazing place to call home. With tons of updates, this home offers a modern and inviting atmosphere. The spacious living room features a cozy fireplace and plenty of natural light. The kitchen has been updated with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. The master bedroom is complete with a large walk-in closet and a luxurious en-suite bathroom. The two additional bedrooms are both bright and airy. The backyard is perfect for entertaining with a large deck and plenty of space for outdoor activities. This home is conveniently located near shopping, dining, and entertainment. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own a beautiful home in a great location.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price