Welcome home to this beautiful corner lot home in sought-after neighborhood of Kiln Creek. This 3 BR 2.5 Bath home has many features to be desired. Welcoming entrance with soaring ceilings and open floor plan. Brand new laminate flooring on first floor and brand new carpet upstairs. Inviting kitchen great for entertaining with the bar-top seating or kitchenette seating and opens up to the family room. Granite countertops in the kitchen. Cozy up to the gas fireplace in the family room. Primary bedroom boasts a large walk-in closet and primary bathroom w/ double vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in shower. 2 additional BR upstairs, guest bath, and a loft great for an office. Fenced in backyard w/ privacy fence great for cookouts. 2 car garage with lots of storage space. Enjoy all of the benefits of living in Kiln Creek from the pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, trails, and more. Perfect location being just minutes to restaurants, shopping, interstate, and more. Call today
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,094 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
KILN CREEK - 033
Kiln Creek Elementary
Homer L. Hines Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price