This home is in move-in condition, in a great neighborhood and a great location. Corner lot of cul-de-sac but no rear neighbors in this large yard with wooded view. Must see home/location to appreciate it. Converted garage/Family room could be 4th bedroom if necessary. Plus still an attached garage addition. Home was recently updated throughout around 2015. All rooms are large with a very nice paint job/colors throughout entire home. Large walk-in closet in Master bedroom. Updated Kitchen, Bathrooms, windows, HVAC flooring a few years back. Huge 2 story shed with pull down stairwell could be used for workshop/storage or entertaining. Come see your new home and make offer quickly! Packing and cleaning in progress.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
1,473 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Little Creek Elementary
Azalea Gardens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price