This beautiful, colonial style home rests on a nicely landscaped corner lot in the heart of Kempsville, just minutes away from shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation centers. The spacious interior offers everything youd expect and appreciate with a traditional floor plan, but is accented with modern touches and plenty of room for family and guests. Wide plank laminate flooring throughout the lower level provides a uniform look. The cozy kitchen is complete with timeless cabinetry, granite counters and glass tile backsplash. The stunning and bright Florida room will become the favorite room of the house! Its adjoining wet bar makes entertaining easy. On the upper level youll find 4 well-sized bedrooms, original hardwood floors, and updated bathrooms, including an ensuite in the primary bedroom. The large garage can easily be utilized as a flexible, multi-purpose space. Schedule a tour and start planning your move!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price