Prepare to Fall in Love! This Better than Almost New Home features open concept, neutral Agreeable Gray paint color thru-out, custom gourmet kitchen, Granite, 6X5 island, tile backsplash, 5-burner gas stove, wine cooler and wine rack, vent hood, Butler's Pantry, mud room, 5 spacious bedrooms, one is designed to be a media room with platform seating, 1st floor bedroom with full bath, second floor Master Suite with adjoining bonus room for office, exercise room, or nursery. Custom tile shower tub, double sinks, and spacious walk-in closet complete the Master Suite. Large fenced in yard, patio, front porch for sitting. Near shopping, Starbucks, and restaurants. Grassfield High School. Hurry this one is ready to move into.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cedar Road Elementary
Hugo A. Owens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price