Private Custom Home situated on 4.9 wooded acres in Fox Mill Subdivision, only 4 miles from Gloucester's historic Main Street. Uniquely crafted with "Passive Solar" efficiency in mind. Open Living with 2300 sq ft, which includes 1150 sq ft on the lower level. Nature Abounds with scenic views from every room in the home. Lots of natural light. Gorgeous sunrooms located on both levels. Large walk-in closets can be found in 2 of the bedrooms. The Living Room offers hardwood flooring and a wood stove for supplemental heat. The home also offers a heated 2 car attached garage, an automatic 18 KW home generator, well chlorinating system, permanent staircase leading the floored attic, fenced garden area with raised beds, as well as a small orchard area with fruit trees.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 120
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Other
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price