Don't miss the ONE! This gorgeous home sits on a large corner lot 1/2 acre in the established Powhatan Chimney neighborhood. Come see this impressive, well built ONE LEVEL home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths w/1667 sf. Oversized 2 car garage. Flowing floor plan offers Living room w/ propane fireplace, dining room, Spacious eat in kitchen w/ample amount of cabinets, counter space and mud room. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout main living area. Enjoy the large covered front porch with amazing curb appeal or enjoy entraining on screen in porch. No HOA and high speed internet available. This home is perfect for anyone seeking a prime location! Easy access to I-64 makes for a short commute to military bases, Yorktown, major shopping hubs, schools and so much more. Make this a "Home-Run " and see this one first!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screened,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price