Welcome to this beautifully updated home that offers a perfect blend of style and comfort. Step inside and be greeted by the bright and airy atmosphere enhanced by high ceilings throughout the downstairs area. The main level of this home showcases LVP flooring that adds elegance and durability. The chef's kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an abundance of cabinets. The convenience of a downstairs bedroom with a full bath adds versatility and ease to your lifestyle. Upstairs, you'll find two generously sized bedrooms, with their own en-suite bathroom, providing privacy and comfort for everyone. The primary bedroom is a true oasis and includes a spa-like bathroom with a dual vanity, glass shower, and a luxurious soaking tub. One highlight of this home is the massive storage room located upstairs. The long driveway offers plenty of parking space for multiple cars. In addition, the fenced-in backyard with a large rear deck ready for outdoor entertaining.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,880 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price