Exquisite move in 4 side brick beauty in Great Bridge school district, quiet cul-de-sac, no HOA, freshly painted, crawl space partially encapsulated w/dehumidifier, upgraded trim/shadowboxing throughout, 42 in. kitchen cabinetry with soft close drawers in updated kitchen, granite countertops, 5 in. hand scraped real hardwood flooring throughout first floor. Cabinetry in garage and refrigerator in garage to stay along w/laundry tub. Massive screened in porch and over-sized meticulously maintained fenced-in yard is family friendly and quiet with 14 x 14 Trex decking and timed sprinkler system using well water. This is a real beauty and is truly filled with lots of light with inviting floor plan and soaring ceilings in the kitchen. Custom built; exceptionally maintained and loved by seller.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Great Bridge Primary
Great Bridge Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Screened,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price