Stunning waterfront property with amazing views and deep water access. Come see this remarkable home that has just gone through a major renovation to include fresh paint, brand new LVP flooring downstairs and new carpet upstairs. Breathtaking views from every window. Deep water access with a dock that can accommodate a 30 ft. Beautiful kitchen with water views and lots of storage to include three pantries. Spacious formal living and dining room in large family room with brick fireplace. Large screened in back porch great for entertaining. The primary suite includes A nice brick fireplace, large walk-in closet, and large vanities. Brand new roof, new deck, updated hardware, and more. Cal today to see this home and say ?Yes? to your new waterfront address.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,162 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CEDAR LANDING ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Patio,Porch,Screened. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price