Welcome to this beautifully renovated house! This stunning property is located close to Regent University, providing easy access to the campus and all its amenities. And just minutes away from shopping centers, restaurants, and highway. The house boasts a spacious and open floor plan with high ceilings, creating a seamless flow throughout the main living areas. The living room is bright and airy, perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing after a long day. Whether you're a seasoned chef or simply enjoy cooking, you'll love spending time in beautiful brand new kitchen. The bedrooms are cozy and inviting, with plenty of natural light pouring in through the windows. Whether you're hosting a backyard BBQ with friends and family or simply unwinding with a book on the patio, backyard has everything you need to create lasting memories. Don't miss your chance to see it for yourself and make it your home today!
Residential - Townhouse, Other
1,409 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price