Just 4 years young this beautiful home shows like new. From the relaxing primary suite with a Texas sized walk in closet & private bathroom with dual sink vanity and rainfall shower hear to the spacious kitchen with granite countertops, plenty of soft close cabinets and drawers and large center island, get ready to call this Home! There is RV parking, fenced backyard, 2 car garage, covered front porch. Close to interstate access, bases, Bush Gardens and so much more. Please call for your private tour Today!!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,029 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 113
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price