This gorgeous brick home has charm and character w/modern amenities! Updated kitchen and baths and well maintained hardwood floors throughout living areas & bedrooms! Newer (2016) 30-year architectural roof, Trane HVAC (2007) & energy efficient vinyl replacement windows! Large sunroom, over-sized 1-car attached garage, huge detached garage & workshop, plenty of off-street parking! Everything is situated on a huge .37 acre, treed back lot with large front porch. Just minutes to the Coast Guard station & easy access to I64 - Harbour View or Ghent
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
1,642 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price