Welcome to the epitome of location, convenience, and charm! This 4-bedroom brick ranch featuring a living room and den is nestled in a highly sought-after Churchland neighborhood. With its vintage appeal and endless possibilities, this home presents an opportunity to live in a desirable area with easy access to schools, parks, entertainment, and shopping. You'll be captivated by the enduring charm of this well-maintained home. The spacious living room invites you to relax and unwind, with its cozy ambiance and abundant natural light streaming through the large window. The layout of this home is designed for both comfort and functionality. If you have an appreciation for character and quality, coupled with a desire to live in an exceptional location, this brick ranch house is an absolute must-see.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
1,689 sq. ft
WESTWOOD - 063
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price