If you have been looking for a secluded home in Gloucester this is it!!! This custom built 3 bedroom 2 bath home is situated on a very private 5.81 acre wooded lot and is only 7 miles from the bridge. Its location as the last home on private lane enhances privacy. Features include freshly painted; nine foot ceilings throughout; new carpet in the bedrooms; hardwood floors in foyer, dining room and family room; tile in baths and kitchen; Rannai water heater; wood stove; unfinished room above garage with stairway ready for conversion into mancave, in-law suite, exercise room, craft room, etc.; and heatpump with propane backup. Seller willing to negotiate contributions towards closing costs.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,860 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 120
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Horses OK. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price