Come see this well taken care of home in a fabulous, established neighborhood close to everything! This home boasts two large living areas, a dining area, new appliances, new carpet, new laminate flooring, and fresh paint throughout. Plenty of parking or space for your RV or boat. You'll truly enjoy your big back yard with mature trees and there is plenty of space for your furry friends to run around. Convenient to I-164 allowing quick access to Norfolk or Peninsula. Call for a tour today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Churchland Primary & Intermediate
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Wood. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price