Farmhouse 3250 sq.ft. nestled on an expansive 10+ acres await your family & horses! Quiet, serene natural setting backs up to woods. Plenty of space for gardening, outdoor BBQ's and activities with your family and friends. Beautiful in-ground pool and mature landscaping. Outbuildings include 2 run-ins, hay shed, pool shed and well house. 2 large fenced pastures grace the property. The kit. offers Corian countertops, recessed lights and lots of counter and cabinet space. All appl convey incl 2 refrigerators, freezer, W/D. Spacious living room/dining room and family room with wood burning fireplace to gather on cold winter nights. Great flow for entertaining.2 bonus rooms can be office/work-out room. Bedroom & bathroom on 1st Flr. Second Flr Primary Bedroom with balcony & ensuite; Jacuzzi tub to relax at the end of a busy day, separate tiled shower plus 2 additional bedrooms. New HVAC 2021, roof 6 years, pool liner 8 years old. New Dec k. Screened porch. Detached garage and carport.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Booker T. Washington Elementary
John F. Kennedy Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio,Porch,Screened,Shed(s),Horses OK. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price