This charming home in the Settlement at Powhatan Creek is waiting for you! Upon entry, you are welcomed by luxurious hard wood floors & gorgeous natural light. French doors to a spacious home office, elaborate cathedral ceilings make the great room perfect for entertaining. Sit Relax by the fireplace with friends or the quaint sunroom. The kitchen features granite countertops, beautiful tile backsplash. Formal dining room includes a lavish built-in buffet, to make your next holiday gathering a smashing success. The master bedroom is designed with a gorgeous tray ceiling and walk-in closets. Adjoining master bathroom provides a sensuous tiled shower with his-and-her vanity space. Two bedrooms and full bath are located on the main level. This home has security video that does not convey. The basement of this home offers storage with built-incabinets, partial kitchen, sunroom, and workshop. Enjoy the peaceful view from the upper deck or backyard patio. Come see the home of your dreams!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
3,345 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
THE SETTLEMENT AT POWHATAN CREEK
Clara Byrd Baker Elementary
Lois S Hornsby Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price