Charming Brick Ranch on 14.68 Acres in upper Gloucester County! Bring your horses, farm animals, tractors, ATV's and 5th wheel! The barn has 4 stalls and workshop. There is also a detached studio apartment and storage shed. Inside, there is a spacious Living Room/Dining Room with pretty hardwood floors. The large country Kitchen features electric cooking and LVP flooring. There is access to the all-season Sunroom that overlooks the pastures and nature! Cozy Family Room has hardwood floors and a wood stove insert. The Primary Bedroom has hardwood floors, fan and updated full bath. The other 2 bedrooms have hardwood floors too. There is a full hall bath. The barn has water and electric. Fenced pasture. Carport. Long driveway. Rocking chair front porch overlooks the pond. Gorgeous pastoral views and sunsets. Just 20 minutes to Gloucester. 15 minutes to West Point. 35 minutes to Williamsburg. 40 minutes to Richmond. Come out and enjoy the country life!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,049 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Barn(s),Shed(s),Horses OK. Wooded.
000-500 AND 033-50B
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price