This move-in ready 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is situated on a large, landscaped cul-de-sac lot in highly sought after Middle Plantation neighborhood. Open concept Kitchen features a large center island w/built in Ice Machine, granite countertops, custom cabinets, eat-in dining space & breakfast bar that opens to a spacious, & inviting Sunroom w/custom built-ins & tray ceiling. Gleaming hardwood floors, formal Living Room, Dining Room & cozy Family Room w/gas fireplace with access to screened-in porch and oversized, private deck that is ideal for entertaining! Staircase off Family Room leads to the FROG or 5th Bedroom. Newly renovated first floor bathroom features a soaking tub, waterfall showerhead & spa-like ambient lighting. Inviting primary bedroom w/luxurious en-suite bath & an additional 3 bedrooms upstairs. The renovated hall bath is outfitted w/a double vanity, quartz countertop & tile flooring. Laundry closet with full size W/D & ELFA storage & organizational system. Welcome Home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,238 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Screened,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price