Recently rehabbed, 3-story home in the heart of Newport News! Featuring an open floor plan on the first floor, with a stylish kitchen including stainless steel appliances and double sink, 3 spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom. Second floor features an open living room, 2 bedrooms and full bathroom with walk-in shower. Third floor has two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a skylight for added natural light. This home is currently being rented out completely, making it the perfect opportunity to buy and add a second stream of income immediately. Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, the shipyard, and military bases. Come tour today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,614 sq. ft
ALL OTHERS AREA 106
David A. Dutrow Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price