5.29 acres of secluded privacy surrounds this 1957 Sq. Ft. Rancher with detached 2 car garage. Home has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath but many possibilities to add a bath, modify or remodel. Central AC and Heat. This property is a must see and has many possible uses. A private farm? (Yes horses are allowed and vegetables welcomed!) Sports or other activities? Plenty of room. Additional structures, the possibilities are endless. BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF THIS RARE FIND. Within 15-20 minutes of either Langley, Ft. Eustis, Coast Guard station or Mall and about 10 minutes to interstate. Come see this hidden Oasis in the middle of York County!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,957 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 112
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Wood. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Gazebo,Shed(s),Workshop,Horses OK. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price