WATERFRONT PROPERTY w/extra large backyard (dock included) on cul-de-sac! The huge fenced-in backyard would be ideal for a pool too. This home is located in the heart of Hampton and just miles from all major highways, hospitals, bases, and the shipyard! Enjoy updated paint, lighting, new flooring, and carpet. The roof, windows, and HVAC system are in excellent condition. The primary bedroom is gigantic with an en-suite PLUS walk-in closet. There's also another huge bedroom upstairs, plus two more. You will love the large living spaces, plus the eat-in kitchen AND the wood-burning stove. Take your boat (flat bottom) from the Hampton River to the Bay! Your dream home is ready and waiting for you to buy now.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,409 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Captain John Smith Elementary
Benjamin Syms Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price