The living is easy in this beautiful & meticulously maintained townhome in highly sought Parkside Green! Relax in your spacious living room w/cozy gas fireplace & lovely view of the outdoors. It's a pleasure to cook in this light & bright kitchen with gorgeous granite, tiled backsplash, newer stainless appliances & coveted pantry. The open floor plan includes a generous dining area which flows to the backyard - perfect for entertaining! Retreat to the primary bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet & en suite bath with new walk-in shower. Upstairs laundry! Backyard oasis overlooks the neighborhood green w/easy access to new walking trails. Attached 1 car garage PLUS so many upgrades..in the past year sellers have added new kitchen appliances, new washer/dryer (to convey), new garage door & opener, sliding glass door, upgraded remote control light fixtures, retractable skylight shade, solar attic fan, new primary walk-in shower & freshly painted exterior. This one has it all!
Residential - Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,530 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Christopher Farms Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price