Charming, waterfront, brick Cape Cod tucked away in the coveted Sterling Point on a 1/2-acre lot. Take one step into the foyer, & you are welcomed by stunning water views. This 3 bed, 2 bath home is filled w/ classic details of gleaming wood floors, crown molding, wood-burning fireplace, & built-in storage. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets over the Elizabeth River from your large backyard, dock, or sunroom. The 1st floor features 2 beds, formal living & dining, eat-in kitchen, & family room that overlooks the river. The entire 2nd floor serves as the primary suite w/ water views, 3 walk-in cedar closets, built-in storage, bathroom, & plenty of space to accommodate a living area & office. The spacious kitchen has new stainless fridge & gas stove, breakfast nook, hand-painted tiles, & plenty of cabinet space. Enjoy countless hours on dock, positioned over deep water w/ electricity & boat lift. This home has been well-maintained, and is a must-see. Get ready to fall in love!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
2,875 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
GREEN ACRES - 019
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Porch,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price