This precious home sits on just under half an acre just minutes away from town. Country enough to still have your chickens and a nice private back yard but close enough for shopping and dinning. Home was purchased just under a year ago and the home owner has made tons of upgrades. New roof, new metal roof on large shed, new pump house with new roof, new chicken coop run & fencing, new back deck, new gutters, spouts, & guards, new storm door, new cabinets installed in the kitchen, shelving in laundry room, new oven hood, new vents throughout, updated light fixtures, paint throughout and so much more!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow
990 sq. ft
ALL OTHERS AREA 69
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Hot Water.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price