Natural light fills this home with the vaulted ceiling and skylights. The open floor plan and large kitchen are great for entertaining and spending time with family. There are tons of storage space, including a built-in bench with storage in the kitchen.All four bedrooms are on the first floor. The large primary bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet and a beautifullyupdated bathroom. The large screened-in porch is great for relaxing outsideon those hotsummer days or enjoy the cooler weather of the fall and spring. The additional deck has a newer hot tub. The finished, deep two car garage with access to the attic is great for additional storage. The half-acre lot has plenty of space for gardening and playing. Highly desired neighborhood and schools. Walking/bike path makes it easy to get to the elementary school, area restaurants and stores. Encapsulated crawl space. Roof 2008, HVAC 2012, Flooring 2020, Hot tub 2020. See it today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Three Oaks Elementary
Princess Anne Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Screened. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price