Ready in March! $12,000 toward closing w/preferred lender. This new construction ranch style home features 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. The Cumberland features the space of two-levels w/the convenience of one. The kitchen is a dream w/a huge quartz island, quartz counters, stainless appliances, gas cooking & is open to an informal dining area & huge family room w/gas fireplace! The first floor owners bedroom is a retreat at home, w/2 huge walk-in closets, a door to the large covered porch & a spa-like owners bath w/options that fit your every need! Near I-64, Richmond, NN Shipyard, Ft Eustis, Langley! This beautifully designed neighborhood has all the amenities you could want: pool, community clubhouse, fitness center, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails, golf course, restaurant and more. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Craftsman, Cottage
1,907 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price