Sought after Middle Oaks Plantation neighborhood in the Kellam school district! Beautifully updated and well maintained home is bright and open with lots of natural light. Large kitchen has plenty of counter and cabinet space and new stainless steel appliances opens to family/dining area. Living/Office/Study/Play or Craft Room...limitless uses of living room. Wood laminate and ceramic flooring downstairs, carpet upstairs. Large primary bedroom has 2 walk in closets and updated bathroom with soaking tub. Huge backyard off kitchen/dining area has large deck with shade sail perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. Did I mention a 12' x 20' barn with electricity that can be a workshop, gym, man cave/she shed in addition to another storage shed. Stainless Steel Appliances - 2021, Tankless Hot Water Heater - 2019, Windows - 2016, Fireplace - 2016, Roof - 2015. Minutes to Dam Neck and Oceana bases, Oceanfront, restaurants, shopping, parks and Hunt Club Farm.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,748 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
MIDDLE OAKS PLANTATION
Princess Anne Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price