Move-in ready home with privacy that backs up to 10 acres of protected space in desirable Tabb Lakes. The home is a traditional colonial style home with many improvements including copper plumbing pipes, updated vinyl siding & exterior metal wrapped trim & windows. The eat-in kitchen has just been fully renovated with new appliances, flooring, cabinets, quartz counters, lighting, has two pantries & is open to the sunken family room that offers a cathedral ceiling & gas fireplace. You will love the backyard where you can enjoy both a screened-in porch & large deck. The owner's suite has a walk-in closet & bath with double bowl vanity. The optional 4th bedroom is the room above the garage and is the perfect guest bedroom or hobby room. The neighborhood allows for easy access to Coventry, where they have walking paths, playgrounds & ability to join their pool for $395 a year! Make sure to view the 3D interactive tour to view more!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,073 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price