Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this tastefully decorated home boasts an inviting and spacious open floor plan with wood flooring throughout the first level with neutral colors throughout. The living room and kitchen are great for entertaining guests with a convenient bar area, while the covered patio provides additional space for outdoor gatherings. Enjoy serene views of the private backyard overlooking the woods. Huge primary suite with walk in closet, garden tub and his and her sinks. With large bedrooms and ample storage space including a storage shed, this home offers both comfort and practicality. Coffered ceilings add elegance to the ambiance, while a first-floor bedroom with bath adds convenience for guests or an office. Don't miss out on this opportunity to make memories in your own private oasis!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,405 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deep Creek Central Elementary
Hugo A. Owens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price