One of a kind property with endless possibilities! Custom built home on 3.22 acres with 6 income properties. The main house is over 3000 square feet with 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 full baths, primaries on first and second floor, flex room that could be an office, family room or in law suite. The income properties consist of a 2 bedroom basement suite, 3-1 bedroom apartments, 1-2 bedroom apartment and a separate 2 bedroom cottage. All are consistently rented on a month to month basis. In addition to the farm house and the rentals, there is a large 3000 square foot out building housing a beautiful 3 stall barn complete with wash stall and huge storage area. This property has the potential to be many things! Primary home, investment property, Airbnb or all three! Minutes from Colonial Williamsburg, and very close to Jamestown Settlement, Jamestown Beach/ferries, and the Colonial Parkway. 2 local breweries within 4 mins.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, Cottage
8,420 sq. ft
ALL OTHERS AREA 116
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Barn(s),Workshop,Horses OK.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price