Lovely deep waterfront 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 5107 square ft brick home on 0.94 acre lot in a quiet deep water cove just minutes by boat to Lesner Bridge or local waterfront dining! Open, flowing floorplan - First floor features a beautiful 2-story foyer with new travertine tile; kitchen w/ breakfast nook & pantry, open to the large, 2-story family room w/ new gas fireplace logs; living/game room; dining room; office/study; full bath; laundry room; plus large 1st-floor primary bedroom & bathroom with new LVP flooring, jetted tub, separate shower, & walk-in closet. Upstairs has 3 more bedrooms w/ new LVP floors, each with their own baths, plus a huge room over the garage. Newer zoned geothermal heat systems (approx 3 years) for energy efficiency. Beautifully landscaped front yard; fenced backyard with boat dock. 3-car side-load garage. Desirable Kingston Elementary school district! Home on high lot so no flood insurance requirement.
Residential - Single Family, Other
5,107 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
LITTLE NECK COVE
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Other. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck. Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price