Outdoor paradise in the heart of Virginia Beach. Heated salt water inground pool, hot tub under gazebo, Tiki bar, covered patio, heated and cooled sunroom overlooking pool, outside gas connection for grill, and both Sylvester and Banana palm trees. Two story entry foyer with skylight; formal living and dining room; eat in kitchen with island has granite counter tops; master suite with stand up shower, Jacuzzi tub, sauna, and double sink vanity. All appliances included! Exceptional storage and closet space. 5 ton Trane filter-less heat pump with gas back up has UV air sanitizer and is only 2 years old. Hot tub, sauna, and Tiki bar are each on their own circuit. Some mounted televisions will remain. Pool heater is two years old and fueled by natural gas. New pool liner has been ordered and will be installed in April; just in time for pool season! Remote shades in sunroom and remote shade at foyer window.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,133 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rosemont Forest Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Storm Door(s),Skylight(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Gazebo,Shed(s),Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price