Poplar Model: This three level townhome offers a modern floor plan with an open kitchen that flows conveniently into the family room and dining area. A huge island with granite countertops seats 5 and is the heart of this home. This home has an upgraded "bump out" adding space to the family room and 2nd bedroom. The top floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 spa-like baths, and your laundry room. The 1st floor boosts a guest bedroom, full bath, an oversized 2 car garage. This home backs up to green space, is about 100 yards from the Newport News Parks Trail (approx. 2 miles), and our doggie play area is a stone's throw away. Check out our video tour to see the view from your 8x18 back deck! Base models include granite counters, furniture grade cabinetry and stainless steel appliances and HVAC with Energy Star ratings, distinctive exteriors w/ real stone, & energy efficient windows. Our semi-custom builder stands a cut above the competition and you'll feel the difference when you visit. READY 3/23
Residential - Townhouse, Traditional, Townhouse
3 Full/1 Half
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HUNTINGTON - 110
Ella Fitzgerald Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Metal, Asphalt
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price