CURRITUCK SOUND PARADISE!!Custom built home w/ breathtaking views of Currituck Sound & a very private location. Sit on the porch & watch the Knotts Island Ferry go by. This home has it all; 4 bedrooms 4 full baths. Office/possible 5th bedroom on the 1st floor w/ sound views. Huge foyer that leads to the 2nd floor staircase.First floor has family room with gas fireplace and breakfast area overlooking the sound. Living room on 1st floor w/ electric fireplace and lots of natural light. Large kitchen w/ Jen Air down draft cooktop, Wall oven & microwave. Granite countertops, large formal dining room.Laundry w/ sink, cabinets & folding area. Large 2 car garage w/ painted floor. Large master suite on 2nd floor overlooking the sound. Master bath features stand up show & claw foot soaking tub.2nd floor has ensuite bedroom w/ bath. This bath has a beautiful tile shower & marble floors. Add den on 2nd floor. Exterior has she shed w/screened porch & mini split system. No HOA 132" of shore line.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
Currituck County NC
3,263 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 200
Currituck County Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price