A diamond in the rough! This home has lots of potential and has been priced at a discount to expedite selling and condition. Pride of ownership throughout and well maintained. Huge deck and great yard space for bbq's or family gatherings. Location is convenient to military bases, shopping, Restaurants and I64.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
1,963 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Alfred S. Forrest Elementary
Cesar Tarrant Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s),Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price