Open House Saturday, April 1, 11 - 4. Must see to appreciate this custom home situated on 1 acre on the Elizabeth River. Enjoy beautiful water views from many rooms in the home. 4 bed, 2 1/2 bath, kitchen, family room, dining room, screened porch on main level. 4 rooms including large utility room, full bath and family room with wood stove and separate private entrance in basement. Kitchen has tons of storage, a double oven, 2 sinks, pot filler over stove, convenient pullout drawers below stove. Dining room has pocket doors to the kitchen and foyer. Main floor family room has propane gas fireplace. Primary bathroom has heated floors and laundry shoot to utility room in basement. Jacuzzi tub in hall bathroom. Large coat and linen closets. Chicken coup in back yard. New water heater in 2022. Short distance to elementary and middle schools. 1 year home warranty provided.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
3,245 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CEDAR GROVE ACRES
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Concrete, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Radiant, Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Electric Water Heater
- Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Screened,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price