Check out this gorgeous and updated 4bdr 2.5bth home in sought after Eagle Harbor. This home offers the open concept kitchen/living while also maintaining the more some more traditional aspects. Updates include custom cabinets with soft close drawers/doors, gorgeous quartz countertops, new lighting and stainless steel appliances. Throughout the home you will new LVP flooring and carpet. Four generously sized bedrooms with tons of closet space make this home living large. The open two story entry way with exposed stairway shines with tons of natural light and updated paint colors. Take advantage of the many amenities the neighborhood has to offer including pool, clubhouse, playgrounds and so much more. Conveniently located to many restaurants, shopping, interstates and so much more. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this place home.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Isle of Wight
2,459 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price