With over $125K in improvements this meticulously maintained picturesque brick colonial couples historic charm w/ modern conveniences: slate roof, covered front porch, hardwood floors, 10 ft ceilings, decorative fireplace, original hardware, crown molding along w/ updated systems, a modern kitchen & stunning master suite. Elegant kitchen w/ white cabinetry, new granite countertops, handcrafted subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, French door fridge, new refrigerator & microwave 2019, & island w/breakfast bar. Master suite completed 11/2017, including a spa like ensuite bathroom w/ custom shower & vanity, Carrara marble countertops & accents, & walk-in closet. Home sits on 3 lots, new decorative aluminum fencing 2017, 2018 deck updated, enlarged & stained. New downstairs HVAC 2020, new water heater 2020 & updated all electrical outlets 2020, all siding replaced in 2018. In highly coveted Larchmont School district, less than mile to ODU, quick commute to bases & downtown.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,561 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price