The Coral Model features an open floor plan on the first floor, with the kitchen overlooking the breakfast area and family room with a gas fireplace. A first floor bedroom with full bath offers the flexibility of serving as an office or guest bedroom. The primary bedroom is located on the second floor and features 2 closets - 1 a large walk-in and primary bath suite with dual sink vanity. A 2 car garage and large yard situated on 3/4 acre make this the perfect rural setting on this cul-de-sac street. The property is just minutes from 168 and Moyock. Seller offering 2% CCA when using builder's preferred lender and settlement agent.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 201
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price