Inspired by Colonial Williamsburg, this spectacular home is located on the Elizabeth River on a quiet cul-de-sac in Northern Chesapeake. You will admire the welcoming curb appeal, the 9ft ceilings, stately staircase and incredibly spacious rooms. Be sure to see the luxurious primary bedroom with it's own fireplace and extensive closet space. Look out at the river from the large kitchen and family room - plenty of opportunity to entertain inside and out! Framed with CDX plywood and Flemish Bond brickwork, this home is centrally located with quick access to I-264 and I-64. Enjoy!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman
4,983 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
INDIAN RIVER POINT
Indian River Middle
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Geo-Thermal
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price