It is time to enjoy the tranquil life in this hidden gem. Inside and out, this property has so much to offer. There are paths along Miller's Pond spanning the length of 3-4 homesites (included in your property) and maintained by the city. Enjoy your own botanical gardens with Koi pond. Inside, you will find a meticulously maintained home with an open floor plan. Updated primary bath, kitchen appliances replaced within the last twelve months, systems well maintained. Off the beaten path but still convenient to all Newport News' amenities. Call this retreat home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
B.C. Charles Elementary
Mary Passage Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screened. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price