Spacious cape nestled at the end of a private cul-de-sac. As you approach the front door you will cross the welcoming front porch and enter through the wide glass door into the elegant foyer. Enjoy views all the way to the back of the house. Gleaming wood floors abound. The formal dining room and study flank the center hall at the front of the house. Pass though the dining room to the large kitchen with load of cabinets and center island leading to a light filled informal eating area and family room. A huge sunroom with windows on all sides overlooks the private back yard and gazebo. The primary bedroom and bath with 5 closets complete the main floor. Upstairs, a large loft connects two secondary bedrooms ? one with its own bath. A hall bath serves the loft and other bedroom. Downstairs the rec room with wet bar affords space for relaxation, casual entertaining, or games. The large, covered patio extends this space. The large flex room affords many additional options.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
4 Full/1 Half
5,023 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
D.J. Montague Elementary
James Blair Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Gazebo. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price