Download the REIN.com App Today!
2. About REIN. REIN is a multiple listing service. We make available real estate listings provided to us by our real estate broker members and their licensees. REIN DOES NOT, AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO, PROVIDE REAL ESTATE ADVICE. REIN IS NOT A REAL ESTATE BROKER OR A REAL ESTATE AGENT. YOU MUST CONTACT A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER OR LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PROPERTIES THAT ARE LISTED ON THE SITE.
3. Eligibility. You must be of least 18 years of age to use the Services. By accessing and using the Services, you are if legal age for form a binding contract with us. If you do not meet these requirements you may not access or use the Services.
7. Forums; User Materials. The Site does not presently include any discussion forum, bulletin board, chat area, news group, community, or other feature designed so that users may upload, submit, post or otherwise provide (“submit”) text, data, images or other content or communicate with others (“Forum”). We may make such Forums available to users of the Site in the future. If we add any Forum to the Site, in the future, REIN does not intend, and is under no obligation, to review, control or edit any text, data, images, files, photographs, content or other materials that may be uploaded, posted or submitted in any Forum (“User Materials”), nor does REIN guarantee the accuracy, legality or reliability of any User Materials. REIN expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Materials. You are advised to investigate and evaluate User Materials prior to relying on any of them. You understand that your User Materials may be accessible to and viewed by all users of the Services. You should exercise caution when deciding on what information, including, personally identifiable information you wish to include in your User Materials.
If you submit any User Materials, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right and/or have obtained all licenses and permissions necessary to submit such User Materials, and that the User Materials do not violate any law or infringe on the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, privacy or publicity rights. You are strictly prohibited from submitting any User Materials that are defamatory, libelous, sexually explicit, obscene, inappropriate, indecent, or profane, or that is done with the intent to harass, stalk or threaten others. You shall not use any User Materials or a Forum in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail or spamming. You shall not impersonate any other person when submitting User Materials or create a false identity to mislead others. You grant to REIN an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, sublicenseable license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, edit, modify and translate your User Materials. REIN may, in its sole discretion, exercise such rights at any time without consideration and delete or remove any User Materials at any time without notice. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold REIN harmless from any claims, actions, liabilities, loss, costs, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that may arise directly or indirectly from your User Materials. User Materials may not contain any advertisements or solicitations.
Each Forum that may be available through the Services may have rules particular to that Forum, and you agree to abide by those rules when participating in that Forum. REIN reserves the right to limit or terminate access to Forums, at any time, for any reason, without notice, and to unilaterally adopt and/or alter additional rules related to Forums and User Materials on the Site.
8. Accuracy and Updating of Content. REIN takes reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy and update the Content available through the Services. However, REIN does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of the Content, nor does REIN have any obligation to update the Content. REIN reserves the right in its sole discretion to add, remove or otherwise modify the Content and the Services at any time without notice.
9. Links; Third Party Services. If the Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. REIN has no control over those sites or the contents or resources available on those sites and is not liable or responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by REIN of the linked site, services or products. Certain aspects of the Services include third party tools that are subject to additional terms and conditions. You are solely responsible for complying those third party terms and conditions.
10. DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REIN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REIN DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR AN DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL USER MATERIALS, AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND USE, ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT, INCLUDING USER MATERIALS, IS AT YOUR DISCRETION AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, AND ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
REIN DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY REAL ESTATE BROKER OR REAL ESTATE AGENT, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY REAL ESTATE BROKER OR REAL ESTATE AGENT OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH SERVICES. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF LICENSED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF SPECIFIC CONTENT OBTAINED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL REIN, ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF, INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR SUBMITTED TO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR REIN’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER MALWARE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER REIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF REIN AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY EXCEED $50.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by REIN.
17. Copyright; DMCA. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Services infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Services by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
You must send your DMCA Notice to our designated Copyright Agent:
4575 Bonney Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective and we are not required to take any action.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Services is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the Services was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (identified below). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
You must send your Counter-Notice to our designated Copyright Agent as the address listed in this Section above.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
20. Geographic Restrictions. REIN, the owner of the Site and provider of the Services, is based in the United States. The Services are intended for use only in the United States. REIN makes no claims that the Services are accessible or appropriate outside the United States. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
21. REIN Members and Licensees. If you are a REIN Member or Licensee, you must also abide by the REIN Rules and Regulations, as they may be amended and updated from time to time.
22. Use by Real Estate Professionals. If you are a real estate professional, acting in your professional capacity, you may also use the Services to provide information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to your clients and to take actions on behalf of your clients. If you use the Services in this capacity, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all the required authorization and permissions from your client.
23. REIN Contact Information. The Services are operated by the Real Estate Company Network Inc., located at 4575 Bonney Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated above and in the manner and by the means set out therein. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to email@example.com.