The Beach is calling. This 2013 contemporary cottage was modeled on an early 20th century Coast Guard station design and sits directly across the street from public beach access. Inside this beautiful home you will find a large open space first floor living area with hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen with granite, gas cooking, contemporary fans and lighting, a great window bench seat, and an office/study with deck access. On the second floor is the primary bedroom with a stunning marble tile oversized shower, California Closets dressing room, and two other large bedrooms. Outside there are porches front and back, fully fenced large yard, and a detached two car garage. Credit >650 a must, No cats. Pets (under 30lbs) on a case-by-case basis with $300/pet fee. Apply online at www.TryVBPM.com.
Rental - Single Family, Cottage
2 Full/1 Half
2,098 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OCEAN VIEW EAST
Little Creek Elementary
Azalea Gardens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Corner Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price