Wide views of the ever changing North River make this 6 acre property your own piece of heaven. Pier, boat lift, beach, and rip rap with ?1600? feet of frontage just off the Chesapeake Bay. Home was designed with a very livable open floor plan. There are refinished hardwood floors, new roof, whole house reverse osmosis system, kitchen granite and most appliances have been replaced. Very large screened porch and deck for those special occasions or to listen to the sounds of the water. 3BR, 3 1/2 Baths with a large flex room plus expandable room over the garage. There is also a 7+ acre adjoining parcel available to be purchased. This owner-agent picked the best. Come see for yourself!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
3,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 121
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Porch,Workshop. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price