Stunning unobstructed waterfront view from this contemporary 3 story 4 bedroom 3 full bath 2 car garage home. Enjoy watching the boats and dolphins from every room & 5 decks. Hardwood floors on living area and stairway. 2 story open family room w/gas FP. Living room/office. Eat-in kitchen w/granite, ceramic tile backsplash, Bosch dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, GE refrig and tons of cabinets. 2 BR, 1 BA on main living level. Primary suite on the 3rd floor w/huge walk-in closet and bathroom suite w/tiled shower and jetted tub. 1st floor game/in-law suite w/bar. Lovely landscaping as you relax from your new home. Public beach access boardwalk in neighborhood just a cul-de-sac away. So many fun things to do in Bay Point/East Beach include farmers market, art shows, wine tastings, holiday parties, great restaurants, brewery, coffee shop and is a golf cart community.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Little Creek Elementary
Azalea Gardens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio,Porch,Workshop. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price